This style of photography is especially suitable for Childcare Centres because the process is simple and streamlined.
I will visit each classroom at a pre-determined time and set up the backdrop in the room, so there’s no need to move children from their rooms.
This is not a ‘stand there and smile’ situation. I will engage the children by chatting and being silly and allow plenty of time for the more reserved children to warm up.
And as always, I aim to capture their personalities.
Outdoor Play Photos
Of course, if weather permits, I will also capture some candid photographs your children outdoors as they play and enjoy the sunshine!
Why Studio-style Portraiture is perfect for Childcare Centres:
- The process is organised and streamlined, so we don’t interrupt lunch and sleep times.
- Schedule can work around babies and young toddlers who are awake and cheerful only for a small window of time.
- Staff has time to clean faces and tidy up children’s hair in accordance to parents instructions.
- Parents are not required to pay a deposit. All children present on the day(s) are photographed unless specifically advised otherwise.
- Sibling photos can easily be scheduled in at a set time each day.
- Children who arrive late or plan to leave early can easily catch up by visiting another room (or during sibling photo time slot).
- Group photo can be either be traditional (all children present on the day sitting together with staff), or composite (see samples) allowing all children in the same class to be on the same photo regardless of which day they attend.
- Not weather dependent. Photo days can still run perfectly in terrible weather.
Interested? Fill in the form below and I'll send you more details:
Thank you for contacting us!
We have received your message and will contact you shortly